If you are interested in applying for a position with The English Centre
- Have native-speaker competence in English
- Be able to deliver engaging, well-prepared, learner-centred lessons
- Be committed to promoting a positive, caring learning environment
- Be keen to develop their teaching knowledge and practical experience
- Be eager to work as part of a team
- Be reliable, organised and flexible
- Be either CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualified (candidates with a PGCE and TEFL experience will also be considered)
Due to Italian law, we are currently only able to offer employment to EU Nationals.
Some knowledge of Italian is an advantage, but is not necessary.
Experience is preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please fill in the following form